- 1). Wash the parts of the head in soapy water, and then assemble the unit according to directions from the manufacturer.
- 2). Cut your meat into pieces that are small enough to fit into the throat of the grinder head. The meat should be 40 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler to be processed properly in the machine.
- 3). Press the pieces of meat into the throat of the grinder head with the stomper that is provided. Avoid forcing the meat and never use your fingers.
- 4). Grind all of the meat through the coarse plate, then turn the machine off and unplug it. Remove the coarse plate and clean the head with soap and water.
- 5). Assemble the grinder with the fine plate, then plug it in and grind the meat again. Unplug the grinder and disassemble the grinder head.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us