- 1). Wash the parts of the head in soapy water, and then assemble the unit according to directions from the manufacturer.
- 2). Cut your meat into pieces that are small enough to fit into the throat of the grinder head. The meat should be 40 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler to be processed properly in the machine.
- 3). Press the pieces of meat into the throat of the grinder head with the stomper that is provided. Avoid forcing the meat and never use your fingers.
- 4). Grind all of the meat through the coarse plate, then turn the machine off and unplug it. Remove the coarse plate and clean the head with soap and water.
- 5). Assemble the grinder with the fine plate, then plug it in and grind the meat again. Unplug the grinder and disassemble the grinder head.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us