- 1). Wash the parts of the head in soapy water, and then assemble the unit according to directions from the manufacturer.
- 2). Cut your meat into pieces that are small enough to fit into the throat of the grinder head. The meat should be 40 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler to be processed properly in the machine.
- 3). Press the pieces of meat into the throat of the grinder head with the stomper that is provided. Avoid forcing the meat and never use your fingers.
- 4). Grind all of the meat through the coarse plate, then turn the machine off and unplug it. Remove the coarse plate and clean the head with soap and water.
- 5). Assemble the grinder with the fine plate, then plug it in and grind the meat again. Unplug the grinder and disassemble the grinder head.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us