- 1). Stack and fold papers in half. Thread needle. Sew long stitches in the middle of the fold to keep the pages together. Create a few of these smaller booklets. Make them as thick as possible.
- 2). Take a piece of cardboard or chipboard. Score in three different places and fold to create the front cover, back cover and spine. Make sure that the spine is slightly thicker than the content of paper will be.
Fabric can also be used for the outer cover.Photos.com/Photos.com/Getty Images
Use craft glue to glue the folded paper to the inside of the spine. Use objects to hold the paper in place as the glue dries. When completely dry, you may add decorative paper with a glue stick to the outside cover and spine. Allow to dry well before you use the book.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us