- 1). Pour ½ cup of baking soda into the washing machine before the cycle begins.
- 2). Pour ½ cup of vinegar into a measuring cup. Add 10 drops of your favorite essential oil and stir.
- 3). Pour the vinegar mixture into the fabric softener compartment of the washing machine. If you do not have a compartment, add this directly to the wash drum during the rinse cycle.
- 4). Dry the clothes in the dryer or hang them on a clothesline.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us