- 1). Weigh the shadow box by weighing yourself on a bathroom scale, then weighing yourself holding the box. Subtract the difference to get the weight of the box.
- 2). Hold the box up where you want to hang it on the wall. Keep it straight by placing a level on top. Draw a line from one corner of the box to the other with a pencil.
- 3). Measure the distance between the center points of the hanging hooks. Also measure the distance from each hooks to the edges and from the top of the box to the center point of each hook. Mark your measurements on the wall.
- 4). Drill holes for the hooks. Follow the anchor manufacturer's directions for the size of drill bit to use.
- 5). Insert screws into the anchors with a screwdriver. Leave 1/2 inch of screw exposed.
- 6). Fit the hanging hooks over the heads of the screws to hang your shadow box.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us