- 1). Weigh the shadow box by weighing yourself on a bathroom scale, then weighing yourself holding the box. Subtract the difference to get the weight of the box.
- 2). Hold the box up where you want to hang it on the wall. Keep it straight by placing a level on top. Draw a line from one corner of the box to the other with a pencil.
- 3). Measure the distance between the center points of the hanging hooks. Also measure the distance from each hooks to the edges and from the top of the box to the center point of each hook. Mark your measurements on the wall.
- 4). Drill holes for the hooks. Follow the anchor manufacturer's directions for the size of drill bit to use.
- 5). Insert screws into the anchors with a screwdriver. Leave 1/2 inch of screw exposed.
- 6). Fit the hanging hooks over the heads of the screws to hang your shadow box.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us