- 1). Review the contract. Construction contracts should contain a clause explaining how to resolve disputes. Typically, the clause state an expert to act as a third-party neutral and describe how to initiate and undergo the process. Follow the terms in the contract if a dispute resolution clause exists.
- 2). Negotiate with the other party and attempt to reach an agreement. If no dispute resolution clause exists, attempt to resolve the matter informally. If this is not possible, at least try to agree upon a dispute resolution procedure such as arbitration or mediation.
- 3). Contact an alternative dispute resolution service to resolve the dispute. One of the most widely used and respected associations is the American Arbitration Association (AAA). The AAA can mediate or arbitrate disputes and has its own rules pertaining to each form of dispute resolution.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us