- 1). Insert the memory stick in the memory slot on the PSP. This step can be skipped if saving the pictures to the internal memory of the PSP.
- 2). Plug in the USB cable. The PSP must be connected in order for the device to acquire pictures from the computer. Connect the smaller end of the cable to the PSP and the larger end to the computer. Power on the PSP, hit "Settings" on the main menu and select "USB Connection". Now the PSP will accept information being downloaded via the USB cable.
- 3). Open the PSP folder. To do this, click on the "Start" menu on the computer and select "My Computer". Double-click to open the "PSP/Removable Disk" folder.
- 4). Locate the "PICTURE" folder. You must save images into this folder. The folder can be found inside the "PSP/Removable Disk" folder. Double-click on the "PICTURE" folder to open it.
- 5). Locate the pictures on the computer. With the mouse, drag and drop them into the PSP's "PICTURE" folder.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us