- 1). Tap the "Settings" icon on your iPhone home screen.
- 2). Tap "General."
- 3). Tap "Internet Tethering." If you do not subscribe to the required data plan, you will be prompted to contact AT&T to upgrade your service in order to enable tethering.
- 4). Slide "Internet Tethering" to "On." You can connect your external device to the iPhone 3G network using a USB cable or Bluetooth.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Dating Success - What Characteristics Turn A Woman On?
- Dating a Workaholic
- 8 Simple Dating Profile Tips
- Learn to Increase Sperm Volume Naturally
- Turning A Friend To Girlfriend? Can You Get Out Of The Friend Zone?
- How to Get a Girl to Sleep With You - 4 Deadly Seduction Techniques That Will Turn Her On
- Dating Women - What Do You Do If Her Ex is Floating Around?
- A Weird Online Dating Story
- Navigating an Adult Dating Website
- The "Get a Guy to Ask You Out" Formula
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us