- 1). Scrape rockwool with a serrated knife to remove any leftover roots. Pick the roots out of the rockwool as they become loose.
- 2). Mix a solution of one part hydrogen peroxide and eight parts water in a plastic bucket. Hydrogen peroxide will sterilize your rockwool and will break down into water after 24 hours.
- 3). Submerge the rockwool in the hydrogen peroxide and water solution. Allow the rockwool to soak for 24 hours before removing.
- 4). Use the saturated rockwool in your gardening projects immediately. Rockwool will not redampen evenly if it is allowed to dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Are You A Fashion Manic? Try Costume Jewelry
- Melbourne Theatre Nurse Jobs To Help Out In The Surgery
- More Targeted Website Traffic - The Easy Way to Get Visitors to Your Site on Autopilot Right Now
- Fergie in Ray Ban Sunglasses
- Job on Ship a Whole New Glittering Career
- Jeff Adams As How He Establishes Helpful Investments
- Insure Your Property
- Gurgaon, a Job-Seekers Destination!
- The Glitz Of Glendale, Ca
- Make Money With Website Affiliate Programs
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us