- 1). Scrape rockwool with a serrated knife to remove any leftover roots. Pick the roots out of the rockwool as they become loose.
- 2). Mix a solution of one part hydrogen peroxide and eight parts water in a plastic bucket. Hydrogen peroxide will sterilize your rockwool and will break down into water after 24 hours.
- 3). Submerge the rockwool in the hydrogen peroxide and water solution. Allow the rockwool to soak for 24 hours before removing.
- 4). Use the saturated rockwool in your gardening projects immediately. Rockwool will not redampen evenly if it is allowed to dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us