- 1). Loosen the lower section of three-section poles by opening the locking lever or twisting the lower section clockwise (looking down the shaft toward the tip).
- 2). Adjust the lower section of three-section poles to just below the maximum limit and lock the section in place by closing the lock lever or twisting the section counter clockwise. Do this for both poles.
- 3). Loosen the middle section of three-part poles or the lower section of two-part poles by opening the locking lever or twisting the section clockwise.
- 4). Stand up and hold the pole normally with your arm bent at a 90-degree angle. Lock the section in place at this length by closing the lock lever or twisting the section counter-clockwise to tighten. Note the length of this section by observing the graduated markings on the section.
- 5). Adjust the other pole to the same length using the graduated markings on the section.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time