- 1). Click "Start," "All Programs" and "iTunes" to open the iTunes program.
- 2). Click "Edit" on the iTunes menu; click "Preferences."
- 3). Click the "Devices" tab and click "Reset Sync History." Connect the iPod to your PC via the USB cable and click the name of the device in the side window of iTunes.
- 4). Click "File" on the program's menu and "Sync iPod."
- 5). Click "Controls" on the iTunes menu and "Eject iPod."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Plumbing 101 - Do-It-Yourself Fixes for Clogs in The Bathroom
- How to Encourage Blooming of Nikko Hydrangea for Next Year
- Dracaena Cincta Propagation
- Laundry Bin - How To Choose The Best Option For A Family
- How to Decorate a Wood Paneled Wall With a Fireplace
- Several Places You Can Use Decorative Mouldings
- Rose Plant Problems
- Video: How to Decorate a Table With Repurposed Items
- Florida Flame Maple Tree Care Tips
- How To Keep Your Home Looking Fresh
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us