- 1). Click "Start," "All Programs" and "iTunes" to open the iTunes program.
- 2). Click "Edit" on the iTunes menu; click "Preferences."
- 3). Click the "Devices" tab and click "Reset Sync History." Connect the iPod to your PC via the USB cable and click the name of the device in the side window of iTunes.
- 4). Click "File" on the program's menu and "Sync iPod."
- 5). Click "Controls" on the iTunes menu and "Eject iPod."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us