- 1). Click "Start," "All Programs" and "iTunes" to open the iTunes program.
- 2). Click "Edit" on the iTunes menu; click "Preferences."
- 3). Click the "Devices" tab and click "Reset Sync History." Connect the iPod to your PC via the USB cable and click the name of the device in the side window of iTunes.
- 4). Click "File" on the program's menu and "Sync iPod."
- 5). Click "Controls" on the iTunes menu and "Eject iPod."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us