- 1). Click "Start," "All Programs" and "iTunes" to open the iTunes program.
- 2). Click "Edit" on the iTunes menu; click "Preferences."
- 3). Click the "Devices" tab and click "Reset Sync History." Connect the iPod to your PC via the USB cable and click the name of the device in the side window of iTunes.
- 4). Click "File" on the program's menu and "Sync iPod."
- 5). Click "Controls" on the iTunes menu and "Eject iPod."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us