- 1). Launch VMware Infrastructure Client, also known as VI Client.
- 2). Log in to the client with the administrative user name and password.
- 3). Click an ESX server in the left panel.
- 4). Access the security profile properties. Click "Configuration" then "Security Profile." Click "Properties."
- 5). Activate FTP ports. Scroll down to FTP Server and click the check box then click "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Secrets Of The Champion Revealed! Poker Secrets Review
- Does facebook boom the sales?
- Bringing Companies Online in Orlando Florida
- Web hosting services in Brisbane for attaining the best visibility
- How to Use a Powerwinch
- Making Money Online
- Five Amazing Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Your SpÃ¥L Casino
- How To Make Your Html Meta Title Tag
- Successful Web Hosting
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us