- 1). Launch VMware Infrastructure Client, also known as VI Client.
- 2). Log in to the client with the administrative user name and password.
- 3). Click an ESX server in the left panel.
- 4). Access the security profile properties. Click "Configuration" then "Security Profile." Click "Properties."
- 5). Activate FTP ports. Scroll down to FTP Server and click the check box then click "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us