- 1). Click the "Developer" tab in Excel, and click "Visual Basic."
- 2). Click the name of the VBA file in the left hand window where you want to insert the trim function.
- 3). Cut and paste the following lines of code into the VBA code:
"Dim LResult As String
LResult = Trim (" text ")".
- 4). Replace "text" in the code with the actual text you want to trim. In the above example, the blank spaces would be removed from the statement, passing "text" to the variable LResult.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us