- 1). Click the "Developer" tab in Excel, and click "Visual Basic."
- 2). Click the name of the VBA file in the left hand window where you want to insert the trim function.
- 3). Cut and paste the following lines of code into the VBA code:
"Dim LResult As String
LResult = Trim (" text ")".
- 4). Replace "text" in the code with the actual text you want to trim. In the above example, the blank spaces would be removed from the statement, passing "text" to the variable LResult.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Real Estate Auctioneers Sydney Discuss Advantages for Buyers and Sellers
- The Refreshing Fragrance of Giorgio Armani
- How Long Can A Trade In Forex Last
- What is Preselling Affiliate Products and Why Should You Care?
- Running a Successful EBook Business
- Clients Are Confident In The Results Of A Marine Accident Investigation Performed By STA
- Small Business Investment Act
- How To Negotiate A Flexible Work Schedule
- Staying Entertained on Owner Driver Jobs
- Online Stock Trading - Research and Limit
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us