- 1). Click the "Developer" tab in Excel, and click "Visual Basic."
- 2). Click the name of the VBA file in the left hand window where you want to insert the trim function.
- 3). Cut and paste the following lines of code into the VBA code:
"Dim LResult As String
LResult = Trim (" text ")".
- 4). Replace "text" in the code with the actual text you want to trim. In the above example, the blank spaces would be removed from the statement, passing "text" to the variable LResult.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us