- 1). Orient your square of paper so that it faces you like a diamond. For these instructions, the top point will be Point A, moving clockwise, followed by Points B, C and D. Likewise, the top left side will be Side 1. Again moving clockwise, the following sides will be Sides 2, 3 and 4.
- 2). Fold Side 1 to Side 3. Crease and unfold. Fold Side 2 to Side 4. Crease and unfold.
- 3). Fold Point A to Point C. Crease and unfold. Fold Point B to Point D. Crease and unfold.
- 4). Fold Point A to Point C. Push in on Points B and D, following the natural direction of the creases, turning your project into a square. This is known as a square base and is another standard origami base.
- 5). Fold the left top flap over to the right while flattening it down in the middle. This is known as a squash fold. Unfold the flap of the squash fold and flatten in upwards. This is known as a petal fold.
- 6). Repeat Step 5 with the other three flaps. You now have a complete frog base.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Home Maintenance Tips for the Single Woman
- A Reputed Miami Water Damage Repair Company Can Solve All Your Water Damage Problems
- How to Troubleshoot Solar Floodlights
- How to Decorate the Backs of Kitchen Chairs
- The Great Benefits of Having Duvet Cover Sets
- Roofing Contractors in Sacramento - Roofing Secrets
- Protect Yourself Against Sunlight by Solar Shades
- Is Steam Cleaning Carpets Really a Good Idea?
- Finding Specialist For Rug Repair Alaska
- Carpet Tiles-- The New Alternative to Wall to Wall Carpeting
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us