- 1). Open Internet Explorer by clicking on the link on the "Start" menu or the icon on your desktop.
- 2). Click on "Tools > Internet Options."
- 3). Select and load the "Privacy" tab. Click on "Sites" when the tab opens.
- 4). Enter the exact address of the site you want to block. Click "OK." Repeat for each additional site you want to block.
- 1). Download the BlockSite program for Firefox from Mozilla (see "Resources"). It automatically installs.
- 2). Wait for Firefox to restart.
- 3). Click on "Tools > Add-Ons."
- 4). Click on "BlockSite" in the Add-Ons menu and a window opens. Click on "Add" and type in the URL you wish to block.