- 1). Tap the "App Store" icon on your iPad.
- 2). Tap the "Search" option and enter "Kindle" in the search bar.
- 3). Tap the "Free icon" and then tap the "Install" icon.
- 4). Tap the new "Kindle" icon on the home screen of your iPad.
- 5). Tap the information icon located in the lower right corner of the Kindle application.
- 6). Tap the "Register this device" button.
- 7). Enter the email address and password associated with your Kindle account, and tap the "Register this Kindle" button.
- 8). Go to the Amazon.com homepage on your computer.
- 9). Select the "Kindle" option on the left side of the Amazon homepage and click the "Manage Your Kindle" option.
Enter the email address and password associated with your Kindle account and click the "SIgn in using our secure server button.
Click the "Actions" button located to the right of the book you want to transfer to your iPad's Kindle bookcase.
Select the "Deliver to my" option.
Select your iPad device from the "Deliver to" drop-down menu. Click the "Deliver" button.
Tap the circular arrow icon located in the bottom left corner of your iPad's Kindle application. Your iPad will sync with Kindle's server and automatically transfer the book to the Kindle bookcase on your iPad.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us