- 1). Vacuum the carpeting daily, or every few days, to collect the pet hair as it accumulates. Use a vacuum with an allergen filter to collect pet dander as you clean.
- 2). Sweep the floor with a broom if you have shag carpeting, as the broom allows you to reach deep into the carpet fibers and pull out the pet hair. Discard the collected pet hair and run the vacuum over the carpet again to collect any leftover hair.
- 3). Steam clean the carpet every month or so, or as needed for a deep cleaning. Use plain water or combine with a carpet cleaning solution and run the cleaner over the carpet just as you would with a vacuum. Let the carpet air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us