- 1). Vacuum the carpeting daily, or every few days, to collect the pet hair as it accumulates. Use a vacuum with an allergen filter to collect pet dander as you clean.
- 2). Sweep the floor with a broom if you have shag carpeting, as the broom allows you to reach deep into the carpet fibers and pull out the pet hair. Discard the collected pet hair and run the vacuum over the carpet again to collect any leftover hair.
- 3). Steam clean the carpet every month or so, or as needed for a deep cleaning. Use plain water or combine with a carpet cleaning solution and run the cleaner over the carpet just as you would with a vacuum. Let the carpet air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us