- 1). Vacuum the carpeting daily, or every few days, to collect the pet hair as it accumulates. Use a vacuum with an allergen filter to collect pet dander as you clean.
- 2). Sweep the floor with a broom if you have shag carpeting, as the broom allows you to reach deep into the carpet fibers and pull out the pet hair. Discard the collected pet hair and run the vacuum over the carpet again to collect any leftover hair.
- 3). Steam clean the carpet every month or so, or as needed for a deep cleaning. Use plain water or combine with a carpet cleaning solution and run the cleaner over the carpet just as you would with a vacuum. Let the carpet air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us