- 1). Click "View" from the menu bar.
- 2). Click "Print Layout."
- 3). Click the area of the document where you want to add the citation.
- 4). Click "Insert" from the menu bar.
- 5). Hover your mouse over "References." A menu will appear on the right. It will list "Footnotes" and "Endnotes."
- 6). Click either "Footnotes" or "Endnotes." The "Number format" dialog box will open.
- 7). Select a citation numbering style from the box. Click "Insert."
- 8). Type your citation.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us