- 1). Click "View" from the menu bar.
- 2). Click "Print Layout."
- 3). Click the area of the document where you want to add the citation.
- 4). Click "Insert" from the menu bar.
- 5). Hover your mouse over "References." A menu will appear on the right. It will list "Footnotes" and "Endnotes."
- 6). Click either "Footnotes" or "Endnotes." The "Number format" dialog box will open.
- 7). Select a citation numbering style from the box. Click "Insert."
- 8). Type your citation.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us