- 1). Click the "Start" menu at the bottom of the screen.
- 2). Click "Control Panel."
- 3). Click "Network and Internet Connections" for XP users. Vista users, click "Network and Internet."
- 4). Click "Internet Options."
- 5). Click "Delete Cookies" for XP users or "Delete" under "Browsing History" for Vista users if you want to delete all cookies.
- 6). Click "Settings."
- 7). Click "View Files" to open the folder the cookies are stored in.
- 8). Right-click the file you want to remove and select "Delete" to remove the file.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us