- 1). Make a facial mask using amla powder. Mix 1 tbsp. of honey and 1 tbsp. of amla powder. Add 2 drops of essential oil to the mixture if you want. Stir until the mixture has a paste-like consistency.
- 2). Apply the paste on your face, except your eyes. Leave the mask on your face half an hour.
- 3). Rinse your face well with lukewarm water. This treatment can be done twice weekly and you will feel a pleasant glow immediately.
- 1). Soak ½ cup of dry amla in 3 cups of warm water overnight.
- 2). Strain the mixture into a container. Set the water aside.
- 3). Grind the strained amla with a mortar and pestle. Add ¼ cup of henna to the amla.
- 4). Combine 4 tbsp. of ground coffee, 4 tbsp. of lemon juice and two raw eggs.
- 5). Mix the coffee mixture with the henna and ground amla. Add enough of the amla water to make a thick paste.
- 6). Massage the mixture into your hair and leave on for two to three hours. Rinse off the mixture with warm water. Do this treatment twice a week to promote shinier, thicker and healthier hair.