- 1). Insert the comics and boards in bags to protect them during shipping. Wrap the bundle with packing tape to hold them together.
- 2). Lay a 1-inch-thick layer of wadded newspaper in the bottom of the box. Set the comics on the newspaper. Place more newspaper around and on top of the comics to hold them securely in place.
- 3). Seal the box, and adhere the shipping label.
- 4). Take the box to the post office. Ship the package as Media Mail, which is a designation for bulk bound, printed matter. It will take a little longer to arrive at the destination than shipping First Class, but the price is far lower and offers the cheapest way to ship comic books.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us