- 1). Insert the comics and boards in bags to protect them during shipping. Wrap the bundle with packing tape to hold them together.
- 2). Lay a 1-inch-thick layer of wadded newspaper in the bottom of the box. Set the comics on the newspaper. Place more newspaper around and on top of the comics to hold them securely in place.
- 3). Seal the box, and adhere the shipping label.
- 4). Take the box to the post office. Ship the package as Media Mail, which is a designation for bulk bound, printed matter. It will take a little longer to arrive at the destination than shipping First Class, but the price is far lower and offers the cheapest way to ship comic books.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us