- 1). Download the Outlook Personal Folders Backup tool from Microsoft. This is an Outlook extension that will enable you to back up all of your content into a small, archived, PST file (see Resources for download link). Once you have downloaded the add-on, double-click the executable file to install it.
- 2). Open Outlook, go to the "File" menu and select "Backup." A back-up window will appear.
- 3). Enter the names of the folders you would like to back-up into the text box, then press "OK." On the following screen, select the folder where you would like the back-up file to be saved.
- 4). Press the "OK" button and then click "Save Backup." Depending on the size of the backup, this can take several minutes.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us