- 1). Download the Outlook Personal Folders Backup tool from Microsoft. This is an Outlook extension that will enable you to back up all of your content into a small, archived, PST file (see Resources for download link). Once you have downloaded the add-on, double-click the executable file to install it.
- 2). Open Outlook, go to the "File" menu and select "Backup." A back-up window will appear.
- 3). Enter the names of the folders you would like to back-up into the text box, then press "OK." On the following screen, select the folder where you would like the back-up file to be saved.
- 4). Press the "OK" button and then click "Save Backup." Depending on the size of the backup, this can take several minutes.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us