- 1). Contact your phone service provider. Provide your phone's model (1108) and IMEI. Get the IMEI by typing "*#06". Request the carrier to provide unlock code for this handset.
- 2). Try a free unlock code for Nokia 1108. Websites, such as Unlocks.co.uk, offer free unlock codes. Again, provide the website with your phone's model and IMEI. You will get a number of unlock codes. Do not try more than five codes or your phone will be locked permanently.
- 3). Enter the unlock code in your phone. Take out the SIM card. Purchase and insert a SIM from another cellular service provider. Power on the phone. Enter the unlock code when your phone asks for it. With the accurate code, your phone will give the message "Restriction removed."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us