- 1). Contact your phone service provider. Provide your phone's model (1108) and IMEI. Get the IMEI by typing "*#06". Request the carrier to provide unlock code for this handset.
- 2). Try a free unlock code for Nokia 1108. Websites, such as Unlocks.co.uk, offer free unlock codes. Again, provide the website with your phone's model and IMEI. You will get a number of unlock codes. Do not try more than five codes or your phone will be locked permanently.
- 3). Enter the unlock code in your phone. Take out the SIM card. Purchase and insert a SIM from another cellular service provider. Power on the phone. Enter the unlock code when your phone asks for it. With the accurate code, your phone will give the message "Restriction removed."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us