- 1). Remove all items from every compartment of your backpack. Thoroughly dampen the marked area with hair spray.
- 2). Blot the area with a clean white rag to remove the ink from the marked area. Using a white rag allows you to see your progress and keeps you optimistic. Continue blotting the area until you no longer notice the ink transferring to the rag.
- 3). Dampen another white rag with clean water and blot the marked area. Switch back to the dry rag and blot the area.
- 4). Apply rubbing alcohol to the area and blot with the dry rag. Continue this until the mark is removed from the backpack.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Are You A Fashion Manic? Try Costume Jewelry
- Melbourne Theatre Nurse Jobs To Help Out In The Surgery
- More Targeted Website Traffic - The Easy Way to Get Visitors to Your Site on Autopilot Right Now
- Fergie in Ray Ban Sunglasses
- Job on Ship a Whole New Glittering Career
- Jeff Adams As How He Establishes Helpful Investments
- Insure Your Property
- Gurgaon, a Job-Seekers Destination!
- The Glitz Of Glendale, Ca
- Make Money With Website Affiliate Programs
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us