- 1). Remove all items from every compartment of your backpack. Thoroughly dampen the marked area with hair spray.
- 2). Blot the area with a clean white rag to remove the ink from the marked area. Using a white rag allows you to see your progress and keeps you optimistic. Continue blotting the area until you no longer notice the ink transferring to the rag.
- 3). Dampen another white rag with clean water and blot the marked area. Switch back to the dry rag and blot the area.
- 4). Apply rubbing alcohol to the area and blot with the dry rag. Continue this until the mark is removed from the backpack.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How do I Fix a 42 Inch JVC LCD Screen?
- How to Monitor a Server's CPU Usage
- The Pros and Cons of the Dell 1700 Printer
- How to Fix a Pop-Up Virus
- What Makes Unlimited Web Hosting Plans The Best?
- What Is 32Bit Vs. 64Bit?
- How to Make Text Wrap in HTML
- Ways to Dry Out Your Phone if It Has Water Damage
- Java Games for the W660i
- How To Maximize Your Website-Exposure With Keywords
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us