- 1). Open the Microsoft Word file that contains the table that you want to copy into your PowerPoint presentation.
- 2). Click the “Table” option if you’re using Word 2003. Click the “Layout” tab, then click the “Select” option for Word 2007.
- 3). Click the “Select Table” option and the entire table will be selected. This will help ensure that all contents of the table are properly copied.
- 4). Clip the “Copy” button from the top toolbar or press the “CTRL” and “C” keys at the same time. Close your Word file.
- 5). Open the PowerPoint file that you want to paste the table into. Click in the slide to which you want to add the table.
- 6). Click the “Paste” button from the top toolbar or press the “CTRL” and “V” key at the same time. The table will then appear on your PowerPoint slide.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us