- 1). Open the Microsoft Word file that contains the table that you want to copy into your PowerPoint presentation.
- 2). Click the “Table” option if you’re using Word 2003. Click the “Layout” tab, then click the “Select” option for Word 2007.
- 3). Click the “Select Table” option and the entire table will be selected. This will help ensure that all contents of the table are properly copied.
- 4). Clip the “Copy” button from the top toolbar or press the “CTRL” and “C” keys at the same time. Close your Word file.
- 5). Open the PowerPoint file that you want to paste the table into. Click in the slide to which you want to add the table.
- 6). Click the “Paste” button from the top toolbar or press the “CTRL” and “V” key at the same time. The table will then appear on your PowerPoint slide.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us