- 1). Open the Microsoft Word file that contains the table that you want to copy into your PowerPoint presentation.
- 2). Click the “Table” option if you’re using Word 2003. Click the “Layout” tab, then click the “Select” option for Word 2007.
- 3). Click the “Select Table” option and the entire table will be selected. This will help ensure that all contents of the table are properly copied.
- 4). Clip the “Copy” button from the top toolbar or press the “CTRL” and “C” keys at the same time. Close your Word file.
- 5). Open the PowerPoint file that you want to paste the table into. Click in the slide to which you want to add the table.
- 6). Click the “Paste” button from the top toolbar or press the “CTRL” and “V” key at the same time. The table will then appear on your PowerPoint slide.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us