- 1). Open the Microsoft Word file that contains the table that you want to copy into your PowerPoint presentation.
- 2). Click the “Table” option if you’re using Word 2003. Click the “Layout” tab, then click the “Select” option for Word 2007.
- 3). Click the “Select Table” option and the entire table will be selected. This will help ensure that all contents of the table are properly copied.
- 4). Clip the “Copy” button from the top toolbar or press the “CTRL” and “C” keys at the same time. Close your Word file.
- 5). Open the PowerPoint file that you want to paste the table into. Click in the slide to which you want to add the table.
- 6). Click the “Paste” button from the top toolbar or press the “CTRL” and “V” key at the same time. The table will then appear on your PowerPoint slide.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us