- 1). Set up the central controller for your home automation system by plugging the controller into a power strip or wall socket, but do not turn it on.
- 2). Disconnect all the appliances that you want to control remotely. Plug the adapters into an electrical socket. Then plug the appliances into the adapters. You need one adapter per appliance.
- 3). Power on the control unit. Wait for it to find and recognize all of the appliances. The status screen will appear on the control unit letting you know when it is ready.
- 4). Go to your computer and download the automation system's software to your computer. You may need to go to the manufacturer's website, if the software did not come with the kit. Find the program that works with your model of smartphone.
- 5). Connect your smartphone to your computer using the USB cable or USB cradle that came with it. Install the software to your phone by syncing your phone and computer. If you have a cradle, you can just press the "Sync" button. If not, go to the "Start Menu," open your phone's software and go to "File" and "Synchronize Phone." After you have successfully finished the installation, disconnect your phone from the computer.
- 6). Go to the "Main Menu" on your phone and then to "Applications" to open the automation system software. The user interface differs, depending on the software you have installed. Launch the application, and you will see a list of appliances that you can control. Click on the appliance that you want and turn it to "On."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us