- 1). Unscrew the mounting plate on the top of the clippers with a screwdriver. The mounting plate is the piece of metal holding the clipper blades in place. There are two screws going through the bottom corners of the mounting plate.
- 2). Place the clipper blade on the grinding stone and position the clipper's tension spring over the blade. The tension spring is the small nub-shaped spring protruding from the clipper head and will fit right into the hole in the center of the blade. Hold the clippers head down, with the blade against the grinding stone.
- 3). Turn on the clippers and guide the blade all across the surface of the grinding stone. Use back and forth movements to drag the blade around for one or two minutes.
- 4). Shut the clippers off and remove the blade from the grinding stone. The blade should be shiny and smooth.
- 5). Replace the blade and the mounting plate onto the clipper head. Screw the mounting plate back into place.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us