- Life Cell, an all-in-one product, claims to acts as the following: anti-wrinkle, collagen building, muscle and firm toning, lip-plumper, fine-line reducer, spot-reducer and a daily moisturizer.
- According to the "Text Book of Aging Skin," the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant known as D3PA and Ubiquinone diminishes wrinkles and promotes collagen production. These are two of the main ingredients in Life Cell.
- Deanol is a muscle toner and firming ingredient, which increases circulation and produces a toned appearance. Life Cell claims the long-term use of deanol will produce an up-lifted appearance in the skin.
Lip Plumper Ingredient
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 is the other unique ingredient in Life Cell which acts similarly as Botox without the risks of facial damages and use of needles.
Purchase and Return Policy
- Life Cell is a 2.54 oz bottle and can be purchased through the company's website as a free 30-day trial as of 2010. Additionally, it offers a 100 percent money back guarantee within 120 days as part of the return policy. Consumers are expected to pay for shipping and handling; and only credit cards are accepted.