- 1). Turn on your phone and click the "Menu" button.
- 2). Open "Settings." There you can find program settings and personalization.
- 3). Click "Applications," then click "Manage Applications." Click "All" and scroll to find Swype. Click it and then click the "Uninstall" button. Swype will be removed from your Android phone.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us