- 1). Click "Applications," then "Utilities," then "Terminal."
- 2). Type the following code into the command line:
defaults write com.apple.screencapture
- 3). Press the space bar, then type the path to your preferred screenshot location. For example, if you want to save it inside a folder called "Screens" on your desktop, and your username is "Bob," then this would be your path:
The full example would be:
defaults write com.apple.screencapture /Users/Bob/Desktop/Screens
- 4). Press "Enter." Restart your Mac and the screenshots will be stored in the new folder.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us