- 1). Click "Applications," then "Utilities," then "Terminal."
- 2). Type the following code into the command line:
defaults write com.apple.screencapture
- 3). Press the space bar, then type the path to your preferred screenshot location. For example, if you want to save it inside a folder called "Screens" on your desktop, and your username is "Bob," then this would be your path:
The full example would be:
defaults write com.apple.screencapture /Users/Bob/Desktop/Screens
- 4). Press "Enter." Restart your Mac and the screenshots will be stored in the new folder.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us