- 1). Click "Applications," then "Utilities," then "Terminal."
- 2). Type the following code into the command line:
defaults write com.apple.screencapture
- 3). Press the space bar, then type the path to your preferred screenshot location. For example, if you want to save it inside a folder called "Screens" on your desktop, and your username is "Bob," then this would be your path:
The full example would be:
defaults write com.apple.screencapture /Users/Bob/Desktop/Screens
- 4). Press "Enter." Restart your Mac and the screenshots will be stored in the new folder.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us