- 1). Click "Applications," then "Utilities," then "Terminal."
- 2). Type the following code into the command line:
defaults write com.apple.screencapture
- 3). Press the space bar, then type the path to your preferred screenshot location. For example, if you want to save it inside a folder called "Screens" on your desktop, and your username is "Bob," then this would be your path:
The full example would be:
defaults write com.apple.screencapture /Users/Bob/Desktop/Screens
- 4). Press "Enter." Restart your Mac and the screenshots will be stored in the new folder.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us