- 1). Rake wood chip mulch to allow air to reach the affected area, ventilating the odors. Turn affected soil over with a shovel, as well.
- 2). Mix 1/2 cup baking soda and 1 gallon water in a watering can. Soak the urine spots thoroughly with the mixture. Baking soda naturally neutralizes odors. Its slightly alkaline pH level won't damage plants or the lawn in small amounts.
- 3). Run the sprinkler system for two hours to thoroughly leach the urine out of the lawn and mulched beds. This process will remove odors and prevent burning. Run the sprinkler within eight hours of the dog urinating on the lawn for maximum results.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us