- 1). Rake wood chip mulch to allow air to reach the affected area, ventilating the odors. Turn affected soil over with a shovel, as well.
- 2). Mix 1/2 cup baking soda and 1 gallon water in a watering can. Soak the urine spots thoroughly with the mixture. Baking soda naturally neutralizes odors. Its slightly alkaline pH level won't damage plants or the lawn in small amounts.
- 3). Run the sprinkler system for two hours to thoroughly leach the urine out of the lawn and mulched beds. This process will remove odors and prevent burning. Run the sprinkler within eight hours of the dog urinating on the lawn for maximum results.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us