Reasons Why the Deleted Files Can Be Recovered
File deletion can be classified in two types. One is removing them to the recycle bin. The other is deleting directly. No matter you meet the situation 1 or 2, there is always method for getting back files. Why? Keep reading.
Let's talk about the situation 1 first. The recycle bin is just a tool which shows you the files you deleted from the drive. For example, you deleted a file from the D drive. This file is just being shown on the recycle and reminds you just deleted it. Actually you can restore it from the recycle bin.
If you emptied the recycle bin, the deleted file is still being recovered because you delete a file, the file itself still remains on the drive, the thing you "deleted" is just the space of it. The computer operating system is just free up the space of this file so that the new file can be put on the drive. So remember this, after file deletion is happened, don't put any new files on the drive which the lost files were stored before 'cause this will lead to data overwritten situation. Once this happens, you will lose the chance forÂ lost file rescue.
Use the Professional Data Recovery Software
After learning the information above, I know that it is possible to recover the lost data by using the data recovery software. So I searched for the info of this kind of software and I choose uFlysoft Data Recovery for Mac.
The reasons for choosing it is simple-it offer the easy-to-use function and powerful data recovery ability. Only 3 steps I take to get my files back:
1. Install this free download data recovery software on your Mac. (I am using Mac PC so I use the Mac version as an example to show you.)
2. Launch the program and choose the hard disk (or storage device which is connected with your Mac) where your lost files were stored before and start scanning.
3. After scanning finished, you can preview your lost files, you can choose which you want to get back and then click "Recover", you will find the lost files coming back to you again in a while.
1. Get lost files back are happy for me but after this I think build a backup is necessary because this can protect my files away from data loss problem.
2. If you need details about recovering lost files you can visit our official website>>http://www.uflysoft.com