- 1). Install your color backlight USB 1GB MP3 player's included drivers, if applicable. Insert the driver CD into your personal computer's CD drive and follow the setup wizard's instructions. The driver allows your USB MP3 player to work with the computer.
- 2). Insert the USB MP3 player into an available USB port on your computer. Wait for your computer to recognize the player as a connected device.
- 3). Open the file folder containing the music you wish to transfer onto the USB MP3 player.
- 4). Drag and drop the desired music files or folders directly onto the USB MP3 player's device icon. Alternatively, you may double-click the USB MP3 player's device icon to reveal any internal folders onto which you may wish to drag and drop your music files.
- 5). Safely remove the color backlight USB 1GB MP3 player from your computer. Right-click the player's device icon. Select "Eject" or "Safely Remove Device" from the drop-down menu.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us