- 1). Locate the SD card slot on the side of the Garmin GPS unit. If an SD card is in the slot, remove it. Most memory cards are removed by pushing in on the card to release it, then pulling it out of the slot.
- 2). Flip the white plastic switch on the inland waterways SD card to the unlocked position. This will allow the GPS unit to access the maps and data stored on it.
- 3). Insert the inland waterways SD card into the SD card slot on the Garmin GPS unit. Push the card into the slot until it engages the GPS unit's card mechanism.
- 4). Turn on the GPS unit. It should now provide access to the inland waterways maps information.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Make Diet Easy
- Magnetic Acupuncture And Weight Loss
- Bad moods short temper stress anxious get over your mood swings be nice be happy
- When Can I Expect to Lose Weight by Working Out?
- The Stress Cure - Is Stress Zapping Your Memory?
- Great Leaders Don"t Need To Enjoy Training, Just To Benefit From It
- How To Overcome All Blocks To Personal and Spiritual Achievement
- Inside The Head of a Successful Dieter
- The Epidemic Of Adult Obesity
- Getting Past The Average Line, One Way Or Another
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us