- 1). Visit your local CitiMortgage branch and make your payment in person.
- 2). Visit your bank's website and pay your mortgage online. You will have to enroll in online banking services, enter the details and set CitiMortgage up as a new payee before you can make a payment if you have not already.
- 3). Visit the CitiMortgage website and pay online. Scroll down the page and select the "Enroll Now" link on the left-hand side. Fill in the required fields to create a user name and password, submit your information, and log in using your new user name and password on the home page, just above the "Enroll Now" link. You can now link to the system and make your payment directly through CitiMortgage.
- 4). Mail your payment. CitiMortgage accepts payments through the mail, including overnight mail services. For further information and to find the correct address based on your location, please see the Resources section.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us