- 1). Restart your computer in Windows "Safe Mode" by rapidly hitting the "F8" key during the rebooting process.
- 2). Open Windows Internet Explorer by selecting the "Windows" and "E" keys simultaneously.
- 3). Navigate to the "C:\windows" directory on your computer. Click the "Windows" and "E" buttons. Left click the "c:\" drive icon visible in Windows Explorer, then choose the "Windows" directory. Left click the file name label at the top of the "c:\windows" directory file labels to alphabetize the file listing. Scroll to the files that start with the letter "N" and delete any instances of the "Ntos.exe" file.
- 4). Restart your computer, and the Gpcoder Trojan virus should be removed from your computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us