- 1). Restart your computer in Windows "Safe Mode" by rapidly hitting the "F8" key during the rebooting process.
- 2). Open Windows Internet Explorer by selecting the "Windows" and "E" keys simultaneously.
- 3). Navigate to the "C:\windows" directory on your computer. Click the "Windows" and "E" buttons. Left click the "c:\" drive icon visible in Windows Explorer, then choose the "Windows" directory. Left click the file name label at the top of the "c:\windows" directory file labels to alphabetize the file listing. Scroll to the files that start with the letter "N" and delete any instances of the "Ntos.exe" file.
- 4). Restart your computer, and the Gpcoder Trojan virus should be removed from your computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us