Combining both these promotions will help you to increase your profits and get ahead of your competition.
They will help you in optimizing your site in the following ways:
- Meta tags: Meta tags will help the search engine spiders or bots to index your website.
If you do these correctly it will help you to get a better position in the search engines.
- Optimize content: optimizing content is placing the keyword, or keyword phrase, for your article correctly so that you have from 3% to 4% keyword density in the article.
This is acceptable for the search engine spiders to pick them up and will help you to get a better position in the search engines.
- Keywords: keywords and phrases are important in getting a good position in the search engines.
An SEO consultant will help you to choose the best ones for your site.
- Linking: linking plays a key role in Page Rank and good positioning on the search engines.
This is especially true for back links.
An SEO consultant can help you to get quality back links to raise your Page Rank and be indexed well in the search engines.
- Find the correct keywords: keywords are a critical factor in pay per click advertising campaigns.
The choice of keywords will determine the success of your campaigns.
- Set up campaigns: setting up a campaign can be a little tricky and if you hire a consultant to do this you will be assured that it is done correctly.
They will write the correct PPC ads for you, based on your main keyword or phrase for the campaign.
Added to this they can make multiple ads and split test them to make sure which keyword or phrase is doing well and which ad is pulling the best.
- Choose correct bids: bidding is sometimes confusing.
This will determine the position of your ad.
Knowing which keywords are pulling best and bidding on them to adjust their position can be tricky.
If this is not done correctly you can lose a lot of money and make only a few sales.
An SEO consultant will understand the bidding and adjust it according to keyword performance.
- Maintain campaigns: it is very important to keep a vigilant eye on your PPC campaigns or you can lose a lot of money.
Keyword performance is critical and it is important to keep an eye on your competition to get ahead of them.
An SEO consultant is aware of all the parts of the campaign that need to be watched and will be able to take care of this for you.
Be sure they are reputable and are using white hat tactics to optimize your site.
Do your research into their performance.
If you can talk to them on a one on one basis about your business's special needs this will be very good, as every business has unique needs, and the consultant will be able to discuss those needs with you.