- 1). Tap the "Settings" icon on the iPod touch's main screen.
- 2). Tap on the option marked "Wi-Fi."
- 3). Tap "On" next to the setting marked "Wi-Fi."
- 4). Tap one of the wireless networks that appears in the list to connect to it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Plumbing 101 - Do-It-Yourself Fixes for Clogs in The Bathroom
- How to Encourage Blooming of Nikko Hydrangea for Next Year
- Dracaena Cincta Propagation
- Laundry Bin - How To Choose The Best Option For A Family
- How to Decorate a Wood Paneled Wall With a Fireplace
- Several Places You Can Use Decorative Mouldings
- Rose Plant Problems
- Video: How to Decorate a Table With Repurposed Items
- Florida Flame Maple Tree Care Tips
- How To Keep Your Home Looking Fresh
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us