- 1). Quit your email application if it is set to automatically check for incoming messages on a regular basis. This will allow your computer to allocate more bandwidth to downloading material from the iTunes Store.
- 2). Stop downloading files with your Web browser while accessing the iTunes Store. For example, don't click on a PDF of a product manual from a manufacturer's website while simultaneously trying to download an iTunes Store game.
- 3). Press the "Pause" or "Stop" control on any streaming music from an Internet radio station or on any streaming video from an online video site.
- 4). Pause or stop any other application that downloads material, such as FTP or file-sharing programs. Quit any application that uses your webcam to broadcast pictures or videos over the Internet. Quit any online audio or video chat application.
- 5). Look at each computer connected to your computer network and verify that no one is using a computer to check email, download files with a browser, stream music or videos, or otherwise use bandwidth.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Real Estate Auctioneers Sydney Discuss Advantages for Buyers and Sellers
- The Refreshing Fragrance of Giorgio Armani
- How Long Can A Trade In Forex Last
- What is Preselling Affiliate Products and Why Should You Care?
- Running a Successful EBook Business
- Clients Are Confident In The Results Of A Marine Accident Investigation Performed By STA
- Small Business Investment Act
- How To Negotiate A Flexible Work Schedule
- Staying Entertained on Owner Driver Jobs
- Online Stock Trading - Research and Limit
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us