- 1). Quit your email application if it is set to automatically check for incoming messages on a regular basis. This will allow your computer to allocate more bandwidth to downloading material from the iTunes Store.
- 2). Stop downloading files with your Web browser while accessing the iTunes Store. For example, don't click on a PDF of a product manual from a manufacturer's website while simultaneously trying to download an iTunes Store game.
- 3). Press the "Pause" or "Stop" control on any streaming music from an Internet radio station or on any streaming video from an online video site.
- 4). Pause or stop any other application that downloads material, such as FTP or file-sharing programs. Quit any application that uses your webcam to broadcast pictures or videos over the Internet. Quit any online audio or video chat application.
- 5). Look at each computer connected to your computer network and verify that no one is using a computer to check email, download files with a browser, stream music or videos, or otherwise use bandwidth.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us