- 1). Press the crease into the fabric in the position you want it. When sewing pants, front creases generally begin where any pleats or darts around the waistline end. Back creases generally start at the crotch level. Set the iron to the temperature suitable for the fabric and use steam to create a hard crease along the entire length of the fabric.
- 2). Place a pin at the point where you wish to stop stitching the permanent crease at the top of the garment.
- 3). Place the pressed fabric into the sewing machine at the bottom of the garment, positioning it to sew 1/16-inch away from the folded edge of the crease.
- 4). Stitch along the entire crease slowly and carefully to ensure that you sew straight. Stop stitching when you come to the pin. Remove the fabric from the sewing machine and remove the pin.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us