- 1). Press the crease into the fabric in the position you want it. When sewing pants, front creases generally begin where any pleats or darts around the waistline end. Back creases generally start at the crotch level. Set the iron to the temperature suitable for the fabric and use steam to create a hard crease along the entire length of the fabric.
- 2). Place a pin at the point where you wish to stop stitching the permanent crease at the top of the garment.
- 3). Place the pressed fabric into the sewing machine at the bottom of the garment, positioning it to sew 1/16-inch away from the folded edge of the crease.
- 4). Stitch along the entire crease slowly and carefully to ensure that you sew straight. Stop stitching when you come to the pin. Remove the fabric from the sewing machine and remove the pin.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us