- 1). Connect one end of the VGA cable to the VGA port on the computer. VGA ports are trapezoidal in shape with three rows of five pins.
- 2). Connect the other end of the VGA cable to the VGA input on the TV.
- 3). Power on the TV, and select the VGA input.
- 4). Hold the Windows logo key, and press "P" twice to mirror the display on both the computer and TV screen. Press "P" three times to extend the display mode and create two separate displays, or press "P" four times to display on the TV only.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us