- 1). Connect one end of the VGA cable to the VGA port on the computer. VGA ports are trapezoidal in shape with three rows of five pins.
- 2). Connect the other end of the VGA cable to the VGA input on the TV.
- 3). Power on the TV, and select the VGA input.
- 4). Hold the Windows logo key, and press "P" twice to mirror the display on both the computer and TV screen. Press "P" three times to extend the display mode and create two separate displays, or press "P" four times to display on the TV only.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us