- 1). Line the inside of the pot with the water absorbing material, such as moss. Purchase a lightweight growing mixture or create a mixture using sterile potting mix, peat moss and perlite.
- 2). Fill pot with potting soil or growing mixture up to 2 inches from the rim of the pot. If using soil, stir in water absorbing gel or crystals to the growing mixture to retain moisture between watering.
- 3). Plant the flowers starting in the middle and working out towards the edges. Choose the same flower or multiples that reflect your personal style. Impatiens and asparagus ferns work well in partial shade. Narrow-leaf zinnia and geraniums grow well in full sun.
- 4). Water full sun plants several times a week, and on hotter summer days, every day. If your potting mix does not come with fertilizer, add a water-soluble fertilizer to your watering can. Read the directions for the fertilizer you choose, since the amount and frequency of use differ.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Make Diet Easy
- Magnetic Acupuncture And Weight Loss
- Bad moods short temper stress anxious get over your mood swings be nice be happy
- When Can I Expect to Lose Weight by Working Out?
- The Stress Cure - Is Stress Zapping Your Memory?
- Great Leaders Don"t Need To Enjoy Training, Just To Benefit From It
- How To Overcome All Blocks To Personal and Spiritual Achievement
- Inside The Head of a Successful Dieter
- The Epidemic Of Adult Obesity
- Getting Past The Average Line, One Way Or Another
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us