- 1). Download free open source data-recovery software programs such as GNU Ddrescue, Test Disk or Ubuntu Rescue Remix (see Resources).
- 2). Follow the on-screen instructions for setting up and installing the software.
- 3). Run your data recovery software. Follow the on-screen directions to scan the computer.
- 4). Find the corrupted Acronis Index and right-click on the file. A drop-down menu appears.
- 5). Click on the "Restore" or "Repair" button from the menu.
- 6). Close the data recovery software.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us