- 1). Look at your telephone. If you are logged into the system, the messages will display on your telephone automatically. If messages have come in while you were out, an indicator on the LCD panel will show on the telephone showing how many messages have arrived.
- 2). Press the "globe" button on your telephone to see a display of all received messages. The "globe" button has a picture of the globe on it, and is on the front of the telephone. A menu will come up.
- 3). Select "Phone Messages," then "Messenger". This will display a list of all messages. Use the "PgDwn" button to scroll through the list.
- 4). Press the "Navigation" button to move up or down the list of messages until you select the one you want to see.
- 5). Press "Details" to display the text of the message.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us