- 1). Look at your telephone. If you are logged into the system, the messages will display on your telephone automatically. If messages have come in while you were out, an indicator on the LCD panel will show on the telephone showing how many messages have arrived.
- 2). Press the "globe" button on your telephone to see a display of all received messages. The "globe" button has a picture of the globe on it, and is on the front of the telephone. A menu will come up.
- 3). Select "Phone Messages," then "Messenger". This will display a list of all messages. Use the "PgDwn" button to scroll through the list.
- 4). Press the "Navigation" button to move up or down the list of messages until you select the one you want to see.
- 5). Press "Details" to display the text of the message.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us