- 1). Look at your telephone. If you are logged into the system, the messages will display on your telephone automatically. If messages have come in while you were out, an indicator on the LCD panel will show on the telephone showing how many messages have arrived.
- 2). Press the "globe" button on your telephone to see a display of all received messages. The "globe" button has a picture of the globe on it, and is on the front of the telephone. A menu will come up.
- 3). Select "Phone Messages," then "Messenger". This will display a list of all messages. Use the "PgDwn" button to scroll through the list.
- 4). Press the "Navigation" button to move up or down the list of messages until you select the one you want to see.
- 5). Press "Details" to display the text of the message.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us