- 1). Go to the computer containing the original music files. When you downloaded the music, you likely downloaded them to a computer and then loaded the files onto your music player. You will need to access these original files by turning on the corresponding computer and navigating to the location in the computer where those music files are stored.
- 2). Use your mouse to select all of the music files you want to sync. If you are syncing all your music files, simply place your mouse before the first file and left click, then drag the mouse to the right and bottom until the last file has been highlighted. If selecting only some music files, choose the first by left-clicking with your mouse on the file, then select the next one by pressing "Ctrl" on your keyboard while left-clicking on it with your mouse. Hit "Ctrl" and "C" simultaneously on your keyboard. This will copy all the highlighted files.
- 3). Plug in your memory card, open “My Computer” and then locate your memory card. Click to open it. Hit "Ctrl" and "V" simultaneously on your keyboard. This will paste all the files you previously selected. Your music files should now appear on your memory card.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us