- 1). Take the lid off your milk jug. Drill several small holes in the lid, keeping them evenly spaced.
- 2). Fill the jug halfway with water, and twist the lid back onto the jug.
- 3). Water the plants by tipping the jug until water begins to shower out of the lid of the milk jug. Make sure that you water the plants evenly, moving the spray of water around so that the soil is moistened evenly. Soil should be moist to the touch with no standing water on top of the soil.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us