- 1). Take the lid off your milk jug. Drill several small holes in the lid, keeping them evenly spaced.
- 2). Fill the jug halfway with water, and twist the lid back onto the jug.
- 3). Water the plants by tipping the jug until water begins to shower out of the lid of the milk jug. Make sure that you water the plants evenly, moving the spray of water around so that the soil is moistened evenly. Soil should be moist to the touch with no standing water on top of the soil.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us