- 1). Turn off your Sony Vaio PCV-V300G and remove the power cord.
- 2). Remove the two screws that secure the side of your case, then remove it.
- 3). Place your new hard drive into an empty slot at the front of your computer.
- 4). Secure your new hard drive to your case using he screws that came with it.
- 5). Connect the data connector that comes with your HD to the back of your hard drive. Connect the other end to your motherboard.
- 6). Connect a four-pin power connector extending from your power supply to the back of your new hard drive.
- 7). Replace the side of your computer case and the power cord.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us