- 1). Turn off your Sony Vaio PCV-V300G and remove the power cord.
- 2). Remove the two screws that secure the side of your case, then remove it.
- 3). Place your new hard drive into an empty slot at the front of your computer.
- 4). Secure your new hard drive to your case using he screws that came with it.
- 5). Connect the data connector that comes with your HD to the back of your hard drive. Connect the other end to your motherboard.
- 6). Connect a four-pin power connector extending from your power supply to the back of your new hard drive.
- 7). Replace the side of your computer case and the power cord.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- Being Realistic About Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us