- 1). Take the Knowledge and Skills test, which consists of at least 30 questions. In order to pass the Knowledge portion, you must answer at least 80 percent of the questions correctly. The Skills test must be taken in a vehicle similar to the one you plan to operate with your CDL. Go to any driver's licensing office to schedule this test or to request a list of Third Party Testers (TPTs) who can also administer the test.
- 2). Attend a truck driver training course. While this is not required to obtain your Class B CDL, many drivers feel more confident in their abilities if they receive specialized training in the operation of a commercial motor vehicle (CMV). Many schools, such as MTC Truck Driver Training, provide training nationwide.
- 3). Certify that you have a good driving record. For the 2 years prior to application for the CDL, you cannot have had your license suspended, revoked or canceled. You must not have any major convictions that involve a motor vehicle. You may only have one serious traffic violation and no prior accidents in which you were at fault.
- 4). Provide evidence that you have driving experience, either through regular employment that involves operation of a CMV, prior completion or a Skills test or two years of experience driving a representative vehicle before CDL application.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us