- 1). Open a file uploading website on your Internet browser, such as RapidShare, MegaUpload, FileFactory, zShare, SpeedyShare, MediaFire or any of dozens of others.
- 2). Click "Browse" on the homepage of one of these websites and use the pop-up menu to select the ringtone file that you would like to send online.
- 3). Click "Open" and allow the ringtone file to load to the website and redirect you to the next page.
- 4). Copy the "URL" or "Download" code on the following page, and send this code to whoever you would like to share the file with by sending it online. You could send the URL or code through instant message, email or message board.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Thai Ginger Plants
- A Corner Wall Shelf For Distinct Sophistication
- Building a New Garage Using Free Standing Garage Plans
- In The Garden Planning Before Planting Is Key
- Animal Print Rug For Home Decor
- How to Grow Pepper Plants Inside
- How to Raise Collard Greens
- How to Ensure That Your House Stays Cool and Lower Your Summer Electricity Bills
- I have some dying patches on my lawn with reddish fibers in them. What is it?
- Fragranced Pillar Candles Often The Most Preferred Candles Of All
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us