- 1). Open a file uploading website on your Internet browser, such as RapidShare, MegaUpload, FileFactory, zShare, SpeedyShare, MediaFire or any of dozens of others.
- 2). Click "Browse" on the homepage of one of these websites and use the pop-up menu to select the ringtone file that you would like to send online.
- 3). Click "Open" and allow the ringtone file to load to the website and redirect you to the next page.
- 4). Copy the "URL" or "Download" code on the following page, and send this code to whoever you would like to share the file with by sending it online. You could send the URL or code through instant message, email or message board.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us