- 1). Launch PowerPoint 2003 and click "Create a New Presentation" in the "Getting Started" pane.
- 2). Click "From Design Template" to preview the available slide design templates.
- 3). Click one of the template thumbnails to open it in the main window.
- 4). Enter text in the provided text boxes, according to your presentation title, main topics, body text and lists. You can resize or move text boxes by clicking and dragging the box or anchor points. You can also adjust the text styles.
- 5). Click the "Insert" menu, then click "New Slide" to insert a new slide at the end of the presentation. You can click and drag slides in the "Slides" window to move them into a different order. You can also right-click the white space between the slides and click "New Slide" to insert a new slide in a specific location between existing slides.
- 6). Click the "Insert" menu, then click "Text Box" to insert a new text box in the slide.
- 7). Click the "Insert" menu, click "Diagram," select a diagram type and click "OK." A diagram appears in your slide that you can customize with your data.
- 8). Click the "Insert" menu. Choose "Picture" and "From File," then locate an image on your computer and click "Insert." The picture appears in your slide. You can move it by clicking it and dragging or resize it by clicking and dragging on one of the four corners of the image.
- 9). Click the "Slide Show" menu, then click "Slide Transition."
Click the slide transition type in the list. You can also click the "Automatically After" option and enter a time for the presentation to automatically advance each slide.
Click "Apply to All Slides."
Click the "Slide Show" menu, then click "Set Up Show" and configure the presentation options for the slide show. These options include such things as whether the presentation will be full-screen, whether it loops, and which slides will appear in the final presentation.
Click the "Slide Show" menu, then click "View Show" to view the slide show on your computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Indoor Paintball Games
- How to Stop Coming Over the Top in the Golf Swing
- Fun Math Board Games
- An Appreciation of Lynn Mctaggart, the Field and the Intention Experiment
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider Anniversary Cheats
- Groove Your Golf Swing the Easy Way - With the Medicus Driver!
- Quechua Tents: For the Camping Pro or the Beginner
- Triathlon Training For Beginners - Dispelling Popular Training Strategies
- Five Features Make Online Bingo Popular!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us