- 1). Vacuum all the carpeting in your home. Small bugs can blend into your carpeting's color, making identification nearly impossible. Use your vacuum to physically remove these little pests permanently.
- 2). Wash all your clothing, linens, and drapery in your home to kill and remove any tiny insects living on these items. The water and laundry detergent kills most insects quickly. This technique proves especially effective for mite infestations.
- 3). Pour one tablespoon of dish soap into a spray bottle and fill the rest of the bottle with water. Shake the bottle so the two ingredients mix. Spray the soap mixture on infested areas around the home such as counter tops and hardwood floors. The mixture not only kills insects but also helps clean surfaces.
- 4). Clean your home to remove all food. Empty out your trash can, clean out the sink, sweep and make sure your outdoor trashcans are secured. Food attracts insects to your home. Removing food and proper disposal by tying trash bags tightly removes one of the main causes of bug infestations.
- 5). Mix one part water, one part dish soap and one part white distilled vinegar in a spray bottle. This mixture repels most insects. Spray the mixture outdoors to create a barrier to prevent new, small insects from getting into your home.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us